• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

...MAN!

SuperchargedRS

Ok, so I got most everything I need to pop the windows out and paint the 1009,

There are a few dents that I will massage out as well...this leads me to the problem,
I have a dent in my rear view mirror, I need to take the mirror off the housing to get the dent out, HOW???

Second one, where to I get the rubber for the mirrors (like the rubber base between the mirror assembly and the door?

Thanks,
-SuperchargedRS

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: mirror

you can drill a small hole in the dent and pull the dent out. fill the hole with bondo and paint

Armada

RE: mirror

:ditto: Just fill the dent. The GM dealers may still carry the mirror base to door gasket, but check either LMC or Classic Industries. Personally, I would check with CI first.

BKinzey

See the rivets on the mirror housing? there are 2 of them. File or grind them off. The rest will come clear. :D

Now, how do you put them back together? :shock: Pop rivets????

SuperchargedRS

I guess it wouldnt be as fun if it was easy...looks like I am getting to be a sadistic fuk lol!

I think I will just order the SS steel mirors from LMC for like 29 bucks for both minus 30percent and CARC em'

....ahh and I thought I had everything ordered. :shock: