• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mangus' New Trailer

GamaGoatGirl

Mangus and boys came to visit Doghead and I today. We had a bunch of fun giving them a golf cart tour of the area and playing with my puppy! Here are some pictures of the boys with their new trailer and Mike's hook-up!

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Mangus

Great haul mike. If you are always going to haul it with the burb I would modify it to haul level. Thanks for posting the pictures Mike's children are growing like weeds.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Send the bows south, you won't need them. I feel that I got ripped off now, my M103A3 cost me $99 on ebay. Drats.

isaiah

$60 great deal the GL in HI now has a minimum $150 on trailers and some stuff I stop buying them now.

I see the leaves are turning, Beautiful! I miss the season changes we don't get none of that here!

isaiah

$60 great deal the GL in HI now has a minimum $150 on trailers and some stuff I stop buying them now.

I see the leaves are turning, Beautiful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks