• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual Differences TM 9-2320-289-20 VS TM 9-2320-289-34

Whats the difference in these two manuals? I went ahead and had our on site print shop make me a set of bound manuals for the TM 9-2320-289-34 manual.

From a previous thread I posted recently and I have seen it in other threads while researching... everyone always seems to mention the TM 9-2320-289-20 manual?

Just wondering if I should get the TM 9-2320-289-20 printed as well. :?:

Thanks!
K

Sarge

The -20 is for low-level maintenance, just what a small shop with limited tools can handle.
The -34 is for depot level or big shop/fully equipped.
You do not absolutely need a -20 if you have a -34 but it's always a good idea to have all of the manuals for your truck. Most CUCV manuals are available right here from this site.
The very first one everybody should read is the -10. Why? Your CUCV is not a civilian Chevy.
Another extremely important one is the -12 Lube Order, it's very useful.
There are also the parts manuals like the -34P which can give you things like belt numbers, also not all the same as a civilian chevy.
Happy reading!
-Sarge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks