• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

manual for new CUCV Maintenance Truck

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found the manual for the old dodge trucks but could not find the ones on the new GM CUCV this one has the generator and air compressor anybod have the manual number and where to get it
Tony

HAWKMAN

Don't have the numbers right in front of me but I've got the depo level repair manual as well as the manual with the parts blow-ups in new condition. PM me for more info on these.

HAWKMAN

TM 9-2320-289-20P Organizational Maintenance Repair parts and tools
TM 9-2320-289-34 Direct Support and General Support Maintenance
I have both of these manuals for sale if you can't find them on-line.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am pretty sure he is looking for the instructions on how the air compressor and generator is operated on the CUCV maint trucks. I can't download the manuals here in JAX.:roll:

lavarok

I found the manual for the old dodge trucks but could not find the ones on the new GM CUCV this one has the generator and air compressor anybod have the manual number and where to get it
Tony
PTO driven generator or gas?

The PTO version uses the following TM numbers:
9-4940-562-23P
9-4940-562-13

As already stated above, these TMs are not approved for public distribution. I need .pdf copies as well. Fortunately, I have slightly used and water damaged copies that came with my truck. If you have a particular question, pm me and I will try to answer it.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for all the info I have the manulas for the CUCV I down loaded them from the resources page.Jhenderson was correct I needed the ones for the contract maintenance enclosur. I just like to find out how thing work before I start playing with it less change of messing it up .
AEC Retired Tony
2 M35A1
3 M35A2
1 M109
1 M816
1 M1031
1 M1008
2 M1009
1 M516
5 M105A

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks