• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual M-37

Stanles

Hello,

I need Technical Manual for M-37. Which manuals exist?
Doesn't know issue manual LIST OF ALL PARTS for Dodge M-37 and organizational maintence repair parts and special tools list Dodge M-37?

Many thanks
Standa

Hello,

I need Technical Manual for M-37. Which manuals exist?
Doesn't know issue manual LIST OF ALL PARTS for Dodge M-37 and organizational maintence repair parts and special tools list Dodge M-37?

Many thanks
Standa
There is a Company called Military Media that offers all the main stay M37 manuals on a CD. It sells for only $19.95 plus shipping. It is the best & cheapest way to obtain all the information you will need from a Military manual. Hard copies of the manuals are available, but will cost hundreds of $$. Maybe someone else has contact info or I can get it for you when I get to the shop tomorrow.

Bill W

If you want paperback, these helped me out greatly!
TM 9-8031-2 Power train,Body & frame. (No engine info )
TM 9-1840A Ord maint, engine & clutch ( "GREAT" rebuild manual )
ORD 9 SNL G-741 List all service parts ( self explanatory )
I don't now the TM for the operators manual ( went with my 37 when I sold it )
Portrayl Press http://www.portrayal.com/ carries these $$ but can be found elsewhere cheaper ( ie E-bay )

Mike_L

I haven't seen any available for download. They are scans of the original, at least the ones on the CD are, so may be rather large files to download. The CD has all the pubs you will likely need for that truck in pdf format.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks