• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual oil pressure gauge

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My searching skills are failing me now... a user here had posted up a real slick manual oil pressure gauge install with a T at the sender.., believe it was on an 802. Does anyone recall that thread, or can link to it? Considering putting one in my unicorn. Thanks

uniquify

My searching skills are failing me now... a user here had posted up a real slick manual oil pressure gauge install with a T at the sender.., believe it was on an 802. Does anyone recall that thread, or can link to it? Considering putting one in my unicorn. Thanks
Is this the thread you're thinking of?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks