• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manually fill

Desertshark

Ok first I will say sorry cause I am a bone head this week... So I have a 931a2 one of my tires is low... Ok it's flat . I was wondering for direction on how to manually fill tire. It's too low for cutis to feed it. Any how would be very greatfull!

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fill it through the shrader valve right there on your wheel valve. But make sure that you get it within a few pounds of your other tires or you will fault the CTIS out when you start your truck the next time. Hit RUN FLAT just in case.

Desertshark

Yea I tried that valve right off to side of ctis . But think my air was not hitting the nip right to get air in. I will have to try a different air nozzle I have today when get home from work. I'll update once I try it later

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My CTIS must be screwed up as mine will air them up dead flat before i got all the leaks fixed....... Try airing it up from the back side of the tire that goes straight to the tire and not through the CTIS reg...

Rears are easy to get to the fronts are a little tougher......

Desertshark

Well got them all aired up and close balance within all 6..... now only issue is when I go fire up ctis has a fit and get the highly unwanted 5 blinks....

Rmtaunton

Unplug ctis , air all tires as close as you can , plug back in run for twenty , shut down , and fire up again if that doesn't work talk to ken or Andy

Smckerigan

You need to make sure the turrets don't have any valve steams installed, if there is you can't fill from the CTIS wheel valve. You can fill from the back stem to get them filled up.

Desertshark

Well I was going to fill from the back like you can on the rear tires. But I am guessing I may need to remove the shield on the front tires to gain access to fill the tires. I have a m931a2. And currently ctis ecu is out till new one comes in.

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I was going to fill from the back like you can on the rear tires. But I am guessing I may need to remove the shield on the front tires to gain access to fill the tires. I have a m931a2. And currently ctis ecu is out till new one comes in.
You don't need to remove the shields.....As i said in my other post you can get to the front ones from the inside of the tire.......You just need a long air chuck......I have a M931A2 too and just went and looked at the fronts.....

Last edited:

Desertshark

It was stashed way in there like you said. Thanks again. I will try and fill it in a few days . Got called out to work again and the weather is kinda going to crap. Lol . Once I get it filled I will just have to wait for my ctis ecu to get here and try it out again.