• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March Airshow Keystone Heights FL

Travis89xj

Well Its starting to get close to the Airshow in my neck of the woods. I wanted all you guys and gals to have plenty of time to make plans. The gentleman that puts the airshow on and is head of the museum in Keystone heights is a friend of my families, He asked me to see if I could get some guys with MV's to show up.

Attachments

Last edited:

bbftx

Hmmm, interesting that the Collings Foundation, operators of the B-24 flying at Keystone Heights, say they have the only flying Liberator. I just saw the Confederate Air Force's (now Commemorative AF) B-24 Liberator at an A&M football game last fall. Did something happen to it?

Travis89xj

I heard that there was possibly one other B-24 that was being repaired to flyable but Im not to sure.

The price to ride on one of the bombers is kind of high but it was awesome. Floridianson( James) on here and myself helped to change of one of the motors on the B-24 couple years ago after the airshow. So they let us take a couple of rides with them.

Thats James truck in the picture he had brought to the airshow to display turned out to have to put it to work

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks