• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marengo Show buy/sell/trade

jime

The SR 61 North bound lane is open, you CANNOT return south over the interstate at this time. This makes I-71 NORTH inaccessable from the camp ground but does not effect getting to the camp ground from either direction or getting back on I-71 SOUTH.
To get back on 71N simply exit the facility on the west side. Left onto the CR, Left on CR15, Left on 61 which bring you back to the south side of the exit to access 71 NORTH. Your just going around the block. Takes 5 minutes, not a big deal.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I've got 2 of the 16X16 lightweight used frame tents with new in the crate skins, and can bring a NOS 16X20 temper with fly. I do not have any extra 16X16 frames nor can I ship them.
2ton scissor jacks, lug wrenches for M101A2-3, M1102, HMMWV and M1008.

I can drag out a duce springer seat if someone wants it.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MWMULES,

Do you have any extra fly's for the tempers??? If so, what might one or two set me back?

I almost forgot that I can bring along some of the oil filter adapter kits for the MEP-002a and MEP-003a generators. Pre-order them so I have time to get them together.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Marengo

Popacpm and myself will be up around lunch on Friday.Will have the usuall commo gear,ammo can racks,and other stuff.We will be bringing several NOS LED blackout drive lights, NOS front tow shackles WO pins for the 2 1/2 and 5 tons,NOS CUCV BO drive light kits,goggle sets.Working checked VIC1 sets.
We got a bunch of new 1 1/2"X 25' fire hoses,postal scales good to 5 pounds,assorted gun parts,cleaning kits,gas masks,and what ever else we can get on the truck.We are bringing our remaining stock of M151 parts as well.PM me or call 1-859-749-5659 if you need anything in particular.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts

A but load of dirty NOS negative battery cable ends.NOS BO drive lights,Bad Ass bulbs,NOS 5 ton carbs,Have NOS multi fuel pot belly stoves,antennas and mounts for about any radio or truck,generator carbs nos, will post more as I think of it.Pioneer tools,shovels,sledges,picks,SPAX.NOS 1 and 2 qT canteens with nice covers,cups,and stoves.Woodland poncho liners in excellent shape,goggles,

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may make the trip on Saturday. Let me know (by PM please) if anyone is interested in axle nut sockets, padlocks, or slide hammers. Also have a few MEP016B glow plugs for sale.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a spare tire rack and tool box for behind the cab on an M818 or M52? I'm looking for a cheap one.

stoney_bogg

Need a MEP-16 generator throttle cable assembly.
Have a Mep 16E and it uses a solenoid to set the throttle speed and the manufacture will only sell by the dozen -not by individual.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, you anywhere near Chuck(ida34)? I have a 55gal barrel for him.
Not real close but i'll be driving the car so no room for the barrel. If I end up bringing the truck I'll let you know.

Last edited:

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts needed

Looking for winch cable socket and a pair of steps/running boards for a m35a2. I will be there early Saturday morning with cash.. Thanks Ron

CW3Topher

I'm coming up on Sat morning. I am in search of a cylinder head for a cummins 250. Gimp, save me a parking spot, gonna drive up the spare M818.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone have an old helmet they don't use any more? I just got a moped and might try an EPIC jump on it. Kinda like this...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRRBk4V9XY[/media]

jw4x4

Did you out-grow the one you wore on the short school bus????? I think it had a shield to keep you from licking the windows.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been meaning to take pictures of that lube tank I listed earlier in the thread, but life keeps getting in the way of my hobby :mad:

Maybe before the show I can get pics if anybody is interested in it

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a 3 color camo cargo cover for a deuce if anyone's looking for one. It needs some minor repairs, has a few pinholes, a couple of tears about 4", a few scuffs on the rear flap, and the plastic rivet on one coners has pulled out. Also needs new super rope. Really cheap, I've got a new one for my truck so I don't need it. Not perfect but it should be usable for somebody. PM me if you're interested.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Got the trailer loaded up before it gets too hot, only 102 right now. I plan of leaving before sunrise tomorrow to get out there by evening.