• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marengo Show buy/sell/trade

bearboley

looking for a Pass side seat for a Duece, reasonably priced of course or will trade for the pass spring seat thats in my truck now. Also looking for a couple cases MRE's.

rcb

Mid-Ohio Show

Good Morning !!
Does the Mid-Ohio Show this weekend usually have a good turn out
with parts vendors ?? I'm interested in 5 ton parts for the 900 series.
Thanks...
Bob

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone bringing any firearms? I was thinking about trying to use the shooting range thats right there.

Of course, you know me.

I had thought about bringing my pump that I used in trap shooting and a few rounds for it. ;-)

FordGP

Some road detour info for the Ohio Motor Pool...

Anyone coming to the Marengo show using SR 229. It is closed just west of SR 61. It is supposed to open tomorrow (7/27) but I do not trust ODOT to be on schedule. It would be best if they got off US 23 South at SR 95 in Marion and headed East into Mt Gilead and then South on SR 61 to the campground. There are back road detours right near the blockage, but this would be most direct for those coming from the Northwest.

Also
For anyone who is coming South on I-71, all directions have full access to the campground coming in, but to get back on I-71 North, they either have to take SR 61 North into Mt Gilead )~ 8 Mi. ) and then East to I-71 (~5 mi) or follow the detour signs using back roads.

One more thing, the State Fair is going on right now through Sunday for those interested in making a big trip of it.

Questions, call my cell at: 614-439-862 eight Brian W.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kipman, you gonna be at the show?

I was thinking about trying to get there Friday afternoon sometime.

kipman

No, chevracer and tactical 6 are trading beds, they did not have a great way to do it, so they are coming to the farm to do the swap, pictures of the carnage will follow, I wonder if skytroppers crap is spread out over a large area like last year? seems like the Mid Ohio show has the ability of attracting storms, maybe they should have had it earlier this year as we needed the rain.