• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marine ISO Bed TM (FINALLY!)

halftrack

Well, after a extensive search through pubs and TMs, I located "a" TM that shows exactly on how to use the ISO beds on Marine trucks. However, It is from the TM regarding the new MTVRs. This is OK though because the 5 ton ISO beds are the same as the 7 ton ISO beds except with the addtion of a ladder on the rear gate because the new 7 tons are so darn high. Also, since this manual is current and I had to use my CAC to get it over a sercure network, I deleted all pages regarding the operation and controls of the MTVRs (when they start surplusing them I'll post the rest of the manual). Just the ISO is in the TM. I will post it in the TM reference on Steel Soldiers, but, if you want it now PM your email address to me and I will email you a PDF file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks