• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marksgarage2 ???!

nickd

I know this is off subject but where do you guys go wheeling in the pine barrens
I

i really can’t tell you where we went. Mark and his son Chris pretty much ran the show. Several Unimogs and a few jeeps were usually in attendance. somewhere on this site there should be a video of my tan deuce making a deep water crossing. once we were there during a heavy rainstorm. Lots of water. We did not damage the trails but the rides were suspended because of the damage done by others and the rangers were clamping down at the time. Not sure what’s going on now as these rides happened over 10 years ago

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks