• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marman Exhaust Clamps/Flanges... Where to find?

Kawgomoo

Banned
If anyone out there knows where to get the flanges that m900 trucks use on the exhaust. I would greatly appreciate it.

These are basically 4" v band clamp flanges, however the ones on our truck are flat on both sides. Instead of flat faced with an angled back.

I know Clampco makes them, but have not yet located a distributor of theirs that know what they are. Trying to find another source. These should be fairly inexpensive, as they are just stamped mild steel with a double rolled flange.

20140131_124140.jpg20140131_124145.jpg

Kawgomoo

Banned
We only have fleetpride out here. They are useless. In a city of 4 million, youd be surprised how hard it is to find anything here.

Back east im sure i could walk into any one of ten ag stores and have it in my hand.

Google isnt turning up much. ive got part numbers for these flanges from clampco, norma and eaton. but a search of the number nets zero results. these flanges must be supplied to OEMS and not the MRO market.

Kawgomoo

Banned
Thanks! Im going to try and find them, see if they arent still around. I did find one manufacture of this style clamp that some peterbilt stores carry. So im getting warmer! Now i just have to find them for the right price! {im cheap}

Found these flanges in the donaldson catalog. Which, led me to a local mack dealer that has them in stock.....but only in 5 inch and up!

i'll get there....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks