• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland noob

tailboardtech

Hello, my names jimmy and I'm a army truck buff that's too poor to own one :cry: But our fire company does own a m-37 as a brush truck there are still 2 of them left in active duty in Baltimore county. Dare I say I do own parts of a cucv that I used to finish my pickup. it was a donor truck since it had cought fire.

My old man was stationed at ft wainwright AK in the 1960's in the motor pool. Trust me he can tell hours of stories from out in the bush. The good thing is he can fix these old brush units in the field and not bat an eye.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from an ex-pat Marylander (but I escaped about 45 years ago)! Lot of members in MD and PA near you - check the Member Map.

tstone

Jimmy, I know the M37 at your station, I always see it at the antique engine show every year. If it ever goes up for sale you should try to work something out with your department to acquire it; it's a great piece. I'm 20 minutes from you in Manchester, PM me I may be able to help you get connected with some local guys who could help you find a local MV.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks