• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland to Michigan??

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, GIJOECZAR is headed back to Wisconsin in a couple of weeks. Now, the good part...he is pulling an empty (to my knowledge) car trailer after I bought him out on the 5 ton dump truck troop seat kits. I cannot speak for him, but you could see if he could deliver it some where in MI.

Thanks!

citizensoldier

Thanks Bruce.. I was wondering if someone baught it allready.. I will contact him and see what he says. Do you guys still have some of those 5 ton dump kits left? Hmmmmm.. This could get exspensive... aua ... I know you sold the original one you had last winter but didnt you guys get a bunch of them somewhere?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I now have four complete kits...the one I have had for a few years (but is like new), the one I bought from Joe a month or so ago, and the two I bought from him last night. I am sure I could part with one for you. Let me think about a price and then I'll PM you.