• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts Enhanced Inspection

cten

Your not going to get camper waiver unless you have a hard top. I take my duece camping all the time and sleep in the back, but that is not enough for the state.

Tried it and denied.

XM 2742

It is an Obama plot to confiscate all MVs ...then the guns..then he can move to Indonesia and buddy around with Osama while we all drive Chinese made motorbikes.

I think I covered every conspiracy theory but I'm sure that someone will find an angle I missed.

Hi cten. Do you have a sink stove toilet and bed installed in the back? I have a 5ton reg as a camper with those in the back and have no trouble. I have a camper permit for the beach and met there requirments

67X

Well I lived in Rutland, MA for 26 of the 29 years of my life. To anyone living in that state this cant be a suprise. While this is a absolutly beautiful place to live..they dont call it Taxachusetts for nothing. I personally couldnt take the draconian B.S. police state laws that forced me to constatly jump through hoops just to enjoy the hobbies I enjoy most in life. So I moved away from the disease. But it seems its followed me (Al Franken) haha couldnt see that one commin!
Wishing eveyone the best of luck in Mass in trying to get your state back!

WPNS421

Where we live all large trucks over 6600lbs must be inspected annually to get plates. This is a commercial vehicle inspection and normally takes 1 to 1.5 hrs, fixed price $179.00 and if you have to come back because they found something $29.00. All my MVs go through the inspection. We have a M35, M109, the MV toy hauler, soon an M816 and M1010. The biggest problem is when you bring the truck in and they stand around looking at it trying to decide where to start. Thay are use to commercial vehicles not MVs, our biggest problem is clearance lights and the lack of on MVs, we have had to install a whole bunch of lights to conform. Now brings on the next issue is the truck registered historical, that changes the inspection rules.

cten

Mine is registered commercial private. As long as I do not haul for $$$ I am not subject to state and federal freight laws. Cab is not permenant and therefore does not need fixed lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks