• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master Cylinder Remote Reservoir

dabtl

Anyone with the M35a2 or 5 ton 800 series needs to make this mod as soon as possible. The kit offered here has all the parts and should be a quick install. You can save the time looking for the parts you need just by getting it all at once.

The it is a matter of where to mount the remote reservoir. I chose under the hood because I am checking that every time I drive the deuce anyway.

I checked both deuces yesterday and it took about five minutes to bring the fluid level to where I like it. No hassles and easy check and replace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks