• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mastercraft seat NSN numbers for driver+passenger

aw113sgte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldn't mind changing out mine for some of those 5 point belt style, see some seats on govplanet lately.
This is the style, but these look like the middle seat.
1704667408570.png

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice, thank you! Probably should have looked there first.
Unfortunately each color and 4 point vs. 5 point is going to have different NSN's and they don't list them all. Could get into Fed-Log and use mastercraft's cage code to try to figure them all out.

Also unfortunately - it says "Call for more info!" and I've done that - the people on the other end have no idea about the defense side of things and couldn't tell me anything. The phone number goes to the civilian customer service. The seats were being sold in OD green and Desert tan on Summit Racing but last time I looked they weren't listed. It seems Mastercraft can't decide what they want to do.

My seats came from a dumpster (metaphorically) - truck was in an accident and the seats were written off as trash since the new cab comes with new seats. Mine are the older 4-point seats but the newest trucks come with cam-lock 5-point harnesses.

Center seat has to have a fabricated mount since the soft cab isn't strong enough on it's own. And of course there are no provisions on our cab for the harnesses. You can simply use your factory seat belts. That's what I have done for now. And I haven't mounted my center seat yet.

Last edited:

aw113sgte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately each color and 4 point vs. 5 point is going to have different NSN's and they don't list them all. Could get into Fed-Log and use mastercraft's cage code to try to figure them all out.

Also unfortunately - it says "Call for more info!" and I've done that - the people on the other end have no idea about the defense side of things and couldn't tell me anything. The phone number goes to the civilian customer service. The seats were being sold in OD green and Desert tan on Summit Racing but last time I looked they weren't listed. It seems Mastercraft can't decide what they want to do.

My seats came from a dumpster (metaphorically) - truck was in an accident and the seats were written off as trash since the new cab comes with new seats. Mine are the older 4-point seats but the newest trucks come with cam-lock 5-point harnesses.

Center seat has to have a fabricated mount since the soft cab isn't strong enough on it's own. And of course there are no provisions on our cab for the harnesses. You can simply use your factory seat belts. That's what I have done for now. And I haven't mounted my center seat yet.
Center seat I've mounted dual narrow seats since I have two kids that needed a spot. For now still on the original seats for driver and passenger. I'd use the standard 3 point belts as well.