• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MATV made it home to NH

Jeep Nasty

I would like to give a huge thank you to Simp for getting this from RRAD TX to our Sheriff's Office in NH despite serval obstacles along the way. Thank you Wes!

IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0870.jpgIMG_0879.jpgIMG_2402.jpg

Ajax MD

I saw his Youtube review of this vehicle. I thought to myself "There's no way that thing is being delivered to someone's private residence."

I hope you never have to deploy it in anger.

Firehound

Very Nice!! I worked "Post line Production" on those beasts in the winter of '09-'10... those are some cool rigs, and I was surprised they are surplussing them out already even to agencies.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is truly one bad ass looking vehicle, put it to GOOD use and I think this machine looks to keep you all safe!
Karl

boswalt

My agency just got ours delivered yesterday. We are still waiting on TM and will get it equipped with radios, lights and the usual Police stuff in the next two months. The interior is tight!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks