• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

may be selling my 71 m35a2

americanmayhem

well i had several m35a2's and only have 1 left .it has been the best deuce ive had so far. it had very few issues just brakes new fluid and a quick blead and the are good as new , and all new filters and she is running like a champ .i was running great till i busted a hole in the radiator. i turned it off imeditaly . i wanted to make a crew cab deuce but i am curently leaning toward a freightliner fl70 crew cab . so with that being said i rather need a radiator for a 71 m35a2 multi fuel whistler, or you buy it and fix it yourself for $2500. has kentucky title airshift front 615-405-8080

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks