• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

may have to part with my m1009

jdeoliveira74

Due to work and life taking a new direction I may need to part with my 1009. I hate to let her go...What is a good price point for the m1009 85 125000 miles with alot of new stuff

Ken_86gt

This is very subjective to the condition and finding the right buyer. I would think that one in good to really nice condition, not needing any work, would be in the 2k-4k range. If you are looking for a quick sale it would likely have to be priced lower than you think it is worth.

Timber

ebay has been flooded with them in the last year and a half. Prices were high at first but have tapered off to near nothing. Sell it locally. CL is probably the best bet.

stationjj

I hate to hear you have to part with your CUCV.

I am a new CUCV owner almost 3 months now.

jdeoliveira74, I followed your input concerning on how to quieten down the CUCV.

Your input will be missed, maybe you can find a way to keep it?

Thank you for your advice.

stationjj

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks