• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

may have to sell my deuce bed

demonhunter77

My wife just had her third surgery in a years time. looks like i may need to sell my deuce bed or scrap it. This saddens me but "Them's the grits." Any clue how much a deuce bed would be worth to a scrap yard or would i get more for it by selling it?

Thanks for the input,

Cam h.

Tornadogt

I just payed 800.00 for a Dropside and another 500.00 for the Cover and Bows. It is a good choice for guys with 5 ton tractors wanting to add beds..

6x6TRex

If I remember correctly a deuce bed weighs about 2000 lbs and steel is $175/ton here so you're looking at getting about $170-180 if you scrap it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If it's a dropside bed I have definate buyer. If it's not I have a maybe buyer. Since you are close don't send it to China until after the first of the month if you can hold off......I'll be broke until my welfare check gets here at the end of the month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks