• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maybe The Question Was Missed.....

Ugg013

Amongst all the other clutter of my last post?

Howdy:

There was a post before where the question was asked if and how to adjust the door glass. It was never answered, so, I'll pose that question again. IS THERE A WAY TO ADJUST THE DOOR GLASS FROM LEANING OUT OR IN? :lost: aua rofl

Later
Ugg 8)

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ugg013,
I just got off the phone with Memphis Equipment and they get $16.75 for the rear channel and $17.90 for the front channel. Of course, you will want to do both doors, so you can double that... At least I AM.

Ugg013

Thanks Guys:

That's what I was afraid of hearing. More $$$$ to be spent. I guess for the time being, I'll just add that garage door moulding to keep the weather out. :oops: Maybe I'll give White Owl a call. They seem more reasonable in prices.

Later
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks