• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MB-19 Genset Electrical Schematics

reddmpayne

I am looking for a TM for an old Air Force genset. The plate has been removed. It is a Fermont MB 19. I have been two weeks chasing my tail over this and hope this sit has the answer. The TO is 35C2-3-343, this is not a MEP804A

Michael Payne
reddmpayne@aol.com

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a TM for an old Air Force genset. The plate has been removed. It is a Fermont MB 19. I have been two weeks chasing my tail over this and hope this sit has the answer. The TO is 35C2-3-343, this is not a MEP804A

Michael Payne
reddmpayne@aol.com
Try posting on Smokstak.com also.

reddmpayne

Wishing for a MB 19? I just bought one as a mechanic special. I need electrical schematics, do you know of one in captivity? It has DC & AC problems

glassk

Somewhere I have manuals on these.

Also check with Sheppard AFB Tx, Electrical Power Production School. They can give you the (manuals) T.O. #s We covered them well when I went thru in 65. I didn't think the Army had these, I thought they were only Air Force, so TOs would be more plentiful.

Read the post in the link, Rick seems to have a love of these and may just have what you are looking for if you were to contact him,

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...entification&p=1120016&viewfull=1#post1120016

Also look at post number 6 in that thread,
Hey buddy, I thought you sold that generator with the truck. I have manuals for that generator at my shop----

I just googled stuff

Isaac-1

There are a few threads worth reading over on the smokstak board about the various MB teen models, also one of the regulars over there worked on these when he was in the Air Force

bmwsyc

I think I tried to contact Rick Harvey and the e-mail bounced back. I have a EMU-10 that runs pretty well, I think it needs a new voltage regulator, which I have, but need the time to put it in. Anyway, looking for a manual for the EMU-10. Don't mean to hijack, saw it mentioned and have been searching forever for a manual. Fun genset.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks