• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MB-5A Generator info wanted

dougj

Hello,

Would anyone be able to point me to information for a MB-5A Diesel generator? Specifically a wiring diagram.
It was built by Libby Welding, I presume it is early 1960's manufacture. There are no other useful numbers on this unit.
It runs and supplies power however the regulator unit has a blown transformer in the Mag Amplifier assembly. I would like to build a new controller for this and a wiring diagram would really help.
I have heard to avoid these models but this has been an ongoing project and it was cheap at the time I got it. The engine and generator are in good condition so it has that going for it anyway!

Thanks in advance.... Dougj

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks