• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MBU-103's

Papamoose

I have 5 MBU-103's and the electrical system off my MKT-85. Does anyone have an idea of value? Is there a way to run one of them separate from the rest with out using the wiring that came on MKT?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since very few MBU's are making it to GL, their value is rising. The inverter, when I've seen it on e-bay has been north of $200, sometimes way north. You can run one direct from the truck slave port if you have the adapter cable. Actually, you could run all of them from the slave cable port on the truck if you hooked the harness up to the correct connector cable. And those cable connectors are rare, but I do have one, and it's not for sale.

CGarbee

I have sold many to non-MV owners who have powered them (individually, without the harness) by using a pair of small motorcycle/lawn mower batteries to provide the 24 volts, gator clamps (to connect the wiring to the batteries and to connect the batteries to each other, and a standard automotive plug (plastic) that mates to the wiring harness plug behind the Cannon unit on the burner frame that that the stock wiring harness plugs into...

I've also run my burners off the slave port on a truck (nice that they shut down for low power while you still have enough juice to crank the truck...), off the inverter, and off the factory battery pack... As long as they see 24v, they are ok.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks