• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MBU Fuel Cap Gaskets

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is for MKT owners that are using the diesel MBU burners.

Have you checked the gaskets on your MBU fuel tank? I recently checked one at the State Guard and found it was in poor shape (I'm being kind - it was cracked, split and hard as a rock). I have pulled a good one from one of mine and taken the measurements. Metro Gasket can make up some as they are a standard size in Buna-N, which would be good for diesel, for about 62 cents each (plus S&H and taxes) in quantities of 100, Need $100 order to get the minimum shipping cost waived. Any interest?

Maybe?

Guys,
Hey, we might be able to raise some interest after all. Seems like there are more MKT's in use now than in the past (Privately). Would be useful to have extra gaskets on hand. I know I have had to clean up diesel drip under the MBU racks. In the end everything is cleaner but not really the way to do it. We will see where this goes when Mike sees this later on? Stay tuned.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks