• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

md anderson picnic for kidds, texas

texas4wheeler

june 6th the opptimus club of baytown is putting on a picnic at eastside honda in baytown, its for the kidds of md anderson cancer center, it starts at 9:30am any questions please pm me, they wanted me to bring my deuce , because the kidds can actually touch it ,sit in it and cant hurt any thing . id like to get as many vehicles as i can , the kids love them at the other shows i.ve been to, so take alittle time for the kids...thank you....brian

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brian, Do you have the address? I have a large project starting next week at work, but would like to attend if I can get away from the office. My Wife and my Dad both spent time at MD Anderson (she still visits four times a year); It is an amazing place!

Adam

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brian,

It appears things are going to work out and I will be able to make it. I'm looking forward to it. See you at 0900 tomorrow. :-D

Adam

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brian, I have recruited one more and possible two Deuces for tomorrow. We are going to leave the Beaumont area around 0730.
Adam

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bryan, we are planning to get together in the future, maybe you will be available next time and have your truck home. It looks like you have found a good one.
Adam

bryan70546

Bryan, we are planning to get together in the future, maybe you will be available next time and have your truck home. It looks like you have found a good one.
Adam
Thanks Adam , I will be picking the old girl up when I get in from offshore in two weeks , counting the days :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks