• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD to PA to Mi to MN to FL

citizensoldier

Ok guys heres the deal. I have some stuff coming from Chambersburg , PA then Brooksville MD and then to Michigan. On there way back from MD they will have a extra 16' on there trailer. So I was just throwing this out if anyone has something that needs to be hauled from these areas and/or are along the way back to Michigan.
Also they will be picking up a truck in Duluth, MN and hauling it back to Michigan. So if someone here needs a truck or something delivered to the Duluth, MN area from Michigan let me know. Or also, they will have room coming back from MN..
They are then traveling to Fl and looking for a load to take from here Mi or pick up on the way and drop off on the way to FL..
They have a 1 ton Dodge with a 36ft gooseneck.
PM if you need more details...

ida34

I could not find Brooksville, MD on my map program. I would like to get a set of M105 wood from Ethan but he is in Richmond, VA. I am not sure if he can get them any closer to your route or how close your route comes to him. Help me out with where Brooksville is.

Thanks
Chuck

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yahoo maps found it. It looks like it is just north of DC maybe 30miles. If I could clear out a few of these M105 sides in one trip I could drive up there for pickup. A better option for me is I live just right off of I95, and could met whomever.

A final option is I may be going to this Northeast Rally at Rausch Creek, but it is not a sure thing yet.

pa.rich

Holy cow! he finally responded. Yep, A dump body , no rust thru, delivered to Hallstead, Pa. Will pay$1500 I can unload it with heavy equipment.Dont need subframe, cabshield, or tailgate. Just like the one in your avatar.Off a M51A2. :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks