• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mean Green

cornrichard

In pic #2 is that a 5 gal. bucket of hardware? If it is, through it on a scale and start a guess the weight contest. I guess 62 lbs. Looking good so far!

BadRide4x4

In pic #2 is that a 5 gal. bucket of hardware? If it is, through it on a scale and start a guess the weight contest. I guess 62 lbs. Looking good so far!

It is. My buddy took down a papermill and let me have at the store room a bit. All grade 8. I think that bucket is closer to 100. Ill weigh it.

3dAngus

. Who is the source and if selling what is the price.

The thread offers little value without infotlrmation. Its nice but been done before so I guess when you directed me here I kinda expected to get some information.

Last edited:

Odyssey M

. Who is the sourse and if selling what is the price.

The thread offers little value without infotlrmation. Its nice but been done before so I guess when you directed me here I kinda expected to get some information.
So, what you are saying Angus...is that this thread is playing with your emotions?:rolleyes:

BadRide4x4

. Who is the sourse and if selling what is the price.

From the first post

Thanks to Jim at JAMetalworks (my neighbor) for helping me out with adapters.

Not sure if I need to be a vendor to start posting prices and what not. Might be better to Pm for details.

BadRide4x4

MRAP adapters

My neighbor Jim at JAMetalworks can mill these adapters for $225 a piece plus shipping. I have been running them almost daily for the past couple weeks and have had zero issues. Recommended for offroad use only.

Milled from 1/2" plate to +/- .005" tolerance
10 1" grade 8 bolts required.
Custom designs/ logos for added cost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks