• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Measurements?

LonT

I can't find two measurements I need for design purposes and I was hoping one of you could run outside with a tape to get them for me.

1st: M109 distance between the front of the box and the back of the exhaust.

2nd: M35/M36 height of the ribs that support the bed AND total height from the underside of the bed to the bottom of the frame.

This is for a fully self contained Toy Hauler RV that can easily be switched from one truck to another. These measurements will go a long way in determining the feasibility of the project.

LonT

Thanks brother. The unofficial measurement using pictures and known measurements was 48-50 inches. Not enough to put a full size bed up there and I was hoping for a queen. Looks like I'll have to modify the exhaust if I want anything more than a twin.

Anyone out there who can get the M35 bed measurements?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did you find this info...
... just from playing with old Deuces (and tape-measures...), for a couple years... :)

Oh, and you are self-sufficient already: you are on SteelSoldiers (!) - with free access to most likely more info than what you will ever need!
And if you can't find it in our library, just ask away...:wink:

LonT

They'll put it on for me when I pick it up. After some time with a grinder and welder I'll have to slide it forward five feet and I was just going to use a couple 2x4s with bolts in one end.

LonT

Here are some dimensions...
I'm still in awe. Ten inches for the bed and another eight for the frame. Add another six to that for the box and you're up to 24...TWO FEET. Yep, this is looking feasible while keeping propane behind strong steel guards WITHOUT adding unnecessary weight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks