• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsberg,Pa to Joliet,Il

PETE BALLARD

I was the sucessful bidder on 3 pallets of shop furniture located in Mechanicsberg,Pa that i need to transport back the Joliet,Il area. According to GL it weights 1000 lbs. I highly doubt it, but just a hunch. I wanted to ask if anyone might be able to help out - will contribute to fuel costs.
Thanks in advance - pete
5/02/13
Update - invoice has been paid so i have 10 days to vacate the premises - any assisance would be appreciated, meanwhile i am going to look for a commercial ltl carrier. Hope somthing will pop soon!
thanks to all who viewed this post - pete

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks