• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg engine pickup

Melvinitis

I have an engine that I need picked up in the next week or two at the GL location in Mechanicsburg . I know I have chated with a few of you... I finally got my EUC back, so if you are still willing to help... please let me know.

It is a CUCV engine in the container. I could not find my photo tonight.

Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Here is how I recovered mine

FWIW, the 6.2 cans and the deuce transfer case cans apprear identical on the outside.

Melvinitis

They have been selling empty containers. They sold about 2 dozen around Christmas. I will be using this one... sorry.

give me the info i should be able to get it for you.i just picked up my m332 and some bayonets there last week.my mom and dad used to work there.let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks