• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg, Redstone & Ohio

mikeyapproved

Hello all.

New to the GL end of things...

I need to find some potential help for these locations for parts pickup and storage and / or shipping. (others maybe too ??) OKLAHOMA CITY ANYONE ??

I'm specifically looking at HMMWV parts that eventually need to get to Sumas WA.

Since it is so far away, I either need to try and find really reasonable shipping, or store the stuff until I can make a trip to get the stuff. Either way, I will need people to assist at each location that can spare the time to pick up the stuff before the load out date expires.

I'm not expecting free help... But I can't afford to spend 2500.00 per shipment either.

So?? Anybody close to these locations that might be able to assist periodically?

Let me know?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Mike Ulrich

mikeyapproved@yahoo.com

PS: As any who bid on GL stuff know, many "lots" have what you want along with what you don't want...

It just makes sense to sort this before spending much money on shipping across the country. So if anyone wants to help with that on their end, you can keep all the non HMMWV stuff in any lot that I win... scrap it or?? Again, If that does not help you on any specific lot, I will gladly pay you for sorting etc...

Let me know what you all think about this??

PSS: Also, for anyone who buys lots that have HMMWV bits in them that do not want or need the HMMWV stuff, let me know and I will buy them from you?

Last edited:

mikeyapproved

Creekside...

I can pick up and store from the creekside location, also have some humvee parts, what do you need?

Thanks Kipman.

Will let you know....

HMMWV parts, well, have a project ( Hummer, Jeep, Hemi in a blender :idea:) on the go and looking at building a few "mikeyapproved" Humvees up from scratch. ( 3 different configurations)

With frame rails going for 150.00 for 12 of them, I may as well start getting the stuff stacked up here. The only way this is going to be economical is to get screamin deals on GL stuff, but from the prices I have seen so far, it should be doable...

I probably will build 2 or 3 over the next couple of years. I want them to look the part on the outside, but probably with Cummins engines rather than the GM,s. Still with 242 TC's and the rest of the drivetrain stock.

So parts?? Frame brackets, some more A Arms, geared hubs, axles, body parts, brake stuff etc. But again, I need to wait until the deals come along...:wink:

HAWKMAN

I've got around 100 soft doors in camo and OD as well as two door and four door soft tops and back curtains, troop seats as well, I can see how many doors and tops I can strap to a pallet for $60.00. I have access to trucking companies in my area, PM me if interested.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks