• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mechanicsburg

zb39

A big thank you to Amanda and gentleman at DRMO....took good care of me...thanks again.:-D

HAWKMAN

Yea, Mike is VERY helpful, he made every trip to Mechanicsburg and Chambersburg a breeze..Amanda was always extremely customer oriented and always focused on connecting you and your lots.......hats off to both!!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Oasis-3

Pulled in to Machanicsburg this morning and Mike was just staging my trailer for pickup. Then he went out of his way to help Paul F find his truck and told him some of the history on his truck.
Outstanding :beer:

paulfarber

I was going to post on how helpful Mike was.. took the time to hook up Cliff's trailer before we were out of the truck.

I asked where my deuce was and he took the extra time to find it, open the gates to let me look at it (no brakes :( ) but he told me he could offer a jump.

I hope he's there when I do my recovery... seems like a stand up guy.

Thanks to Cliff for letting me tag along and show me the ropes!

dedgar301

Amanda in Mechanicsburg GL

Amanda came to the front gate to give my dad's truck a jump when his car died. I buy stuff there at least once a month and I am always pleased with her service and how accommodating she is. In a day when customer service is lacking everywhere, it is good to see when someone values their customers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks