• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

meet and hang out texas style

texas4wheeler

hey i was wondering if there is any intrest in the houston area about getting together with our vehicles . people hang out all the time in their hotrods, why not our vehicles? we could actually crash some of their hang outs, like humble and 1960, i drive a deuce but know their are more of you out there, so let me know if your interested. .........brian

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Het brian, We get together almost every weekend down at the museum on wallisville in houston. Work on our stuff and help each other out. Feel free to come by and join the party.

wehring

sounds fun

A few of us go to matagorda beach and camp out during the summer. The museum get together sounds fun too. Lots of toys to look at.

Justin

wehring

contact info

I have never had anyone pick up the phone when I called the Museum. A have also left voice mail and have yet to get a return call. Someone that is plugged in please give me a call or fwd a cell number to my e-mail. I have several NFA toys and I have set up a table of MGs next to Ed and his M114 at a veteran's day event.

justin.wehring-1@nasa.gov

281 483 8422 desk
979 997 3112 cell

Justin Wehring

texas4wheeler

welll i guess i,ll be coming by the museum this saturday, i get bored and like hangin with people with similiar interest, not to mention i just like driving my deuce, but hey im serious about crashing hotrod hang outs , just for fun . i,ve been involved in car show judgeing for years, and the look on peoples face would be worth the trip....lol..:-D

deess

hey, ilive in crosby lets roll down 1960.thought about doing that last night.drove to angleton today and met wehring he is a awesome guy with a wealth of knoledge.i also know ken who is a great guy with a lot of knowledge.it would be fun to get together with these guys and do something . i am always up for a quick trip just give me a call. shane

texas4wheeler

this is starting to sound good, i had to go to austin this weekend, im still serious about geting together shane so if you come up with something let me know, #281-455-9921 give me a call, i learned todaythat there is a car show april 18th in dayton, if we get enough of us we could take the most club participation award. not to mention shake up the whole show and shine thing.....lol

Mister Sunday

Yall say you pretty much go up to the museum every weekend? If so I would like to come and check out the rigs. get the skinny on what to look for, as I am huntin' up a Deuce.

texas4wheeler

i took i 10 to 71 , we like to hangout at the driskel hotel on 6th street on the weekends, next time i head that way ,ill let you know id like to see you trucks, we usually make the trip in our camaro, but ive been trying to convince the wife to take the deuce ,just once but im not having much luck....lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks