• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meet the Green Giant, new truck, time to build.

Jon Giovani

Got the Jolly Green Giant picked up a couple weeks ago, (Daddies truck) and lil Sprout (Mommas new Jeep) got to get a piggy back ride.
Got her plated as a farm truck at 25 tons so as not to have to pay the federal tax that would kick in at 27 tons and above, cost $440.00 first year with sales and property tax for tags in good old Nebraska. With a residual of about 200.00 a year to license with tonnage.
Full coverage insurance through Farm Bureau runs me $180.00 per year with very heavy coverages, roadside assistance, towing and rental reimbursement included.

I hauled the materials for a steel building with her today, and have started building a secondary electrical system for her and ordering goodies.
Looks like I'm done building Jeeps for awhile, and I'm already looking at an expandable van to build into a motorhome
20150110_134054.jpg
sprout.jpg
20150110_152422.jpg

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Good looking truck & you have already found good things to do with it. Welcome to the Green Iron disease & you already figured out that you can't have just one!