• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meetings in Hickory,NC

jblack6527

Thanks for getting this going Brandon, I got a couple pics, but you had already left before I remembered that I had my camera with me. '

That's not my deuce that I'm sitting in, that is Brian's (mdsa) a big thanks goes out to him for letting me take it for a spin, and getting me further hooked on these things.. :)

Attachments

AMGeneral

Whoops!!, Time snuck up on me again,next meeting will be this Sat,Feb 9th 12:30 at the Golden Corral in Hickory. I won't be able to make this one so hopefully everyone will be able to make it that can.I'll try and be at the next one.

JohnnyReb

Not able to attend because mapquest says you are either 4 or 6 hours away (didn't know there were 2 Hickory, NCs). Anyway, just wondering how the attendance is working out? I think it is great y'all can get together on such a regular basis!

AMGeneral

No problem,it just a informal meeting,anyone planning on attending please post here so I can kinda get an idea.

I may drive the M54 to this one if it decides to cooperate. :driver:

AMGeneral

Just a reminder,the next meeting in Hickory is scheduled for this Sat,April 12th at 12:30 PM,at the Golden Corral off exit 125.I may be late as I have another truck being delivered that morning(and one leaving as well).

MDSA

Meetings in Hickory

Brandon,

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Saturday. I want to be there, but I've got so much to do around the house and Saturday is about the only time to do it. I hope attendance has been good. With Memorial Day coming up, we should plan to be in a parade.

Sorry I missed last month - I had the crud for over 2 weeks and needed to rest.

Brian

NCmountainman

I am about an hour and a half away. If this is going to be a monthly event, I will try for the May meeting. Heading for Maine on Friday but expect to be back by May 3rd. Would be nice to meet some of you guys in person. Keep us posted!

AMGeneral

ATTENTION ALL NC and surrounding aera members,the next Hickory meeting will be held on Sat June 14th,and I WILL be there with the M54(white paint and all).I know fuel is high right now but try and make it if you can.I can convoy down with anyone coming down from further west.

rsh253

Hi,

I'm a new duece owner and new to Charlotte. I'd like to attend the meeting this Sat., but my wife won't let me. She thinks it's more important for me to attend our daughter's wedding. :roll: Oh well, what can you do when faced with that kinda of thinking? :lol:

If you're going t meet in July, I'll plan on being there. Charlotte to Hickory looks to me within M35 driving distance :driver: [but too far in a '42 jeep!].

-Russ

AMGeneral

Yes,we have this meeting the SECOND Saturday every month, located at the Golden Corral just off Exit 125,I-40(Lenoir Rhyne Blvd).In a Deuce from Charlotte is about 1 1/2 hrs roughly.Hope to se you there.

MDSA

Hickory meetings

Hope to be there, but won't know for sure until the weekend.

Brandon, I'll let you know so we can meet and convoy.

Brian

AMGeneral

Well folks,this meeting went great,we had 5 people total in attendance.Discussed trucks(of course) and some upcoming local and regional events.I report the M54A1 made it with no problems at all.Just got a couple of pics on the drive down.The next meeting will be held on July 12th,same time,same place,hope to see ya'll there.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks