• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meetings in Hickory,NC

AMGeneral

OK folks,I'm gonna put the meeting off till Sat Feb 20th to skip the St Valentines day weekend as some people may be out of town/have other plans.

So mark your calendars for Sat Feb 20th at 9 AM!!

MDSA

Brandon, I had planned to be there, but yesterday I had to take my mother to the hospital, and this time it's fairly complicated. Don't know how far I can wander for the next few days.

PM sent about the trailer.

phil2968

Wish I were close enough to attend. Maybe we should try this here in the Tampa Bay area! We have alot of members around here and we should get together as well.

MDSA

Will meet you at your house by 8:30. You still planning on taking the 915? I'll have the Deuce and new M353 trailer - with a few mods done.

mtnrebel

can't make this one ya'll. takin my pops to the d-day memorial for his 60th b-day. keep me up-to-date, thanks.

AMGeneral

Ok folks,

David Carpenter is going to be taking over coordination of the monthly meetings for a while till I can get some stuff caught up around here.

He post's mainly on the NCMVPA website,www.ncmvpa.com so you may wanna check there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks