• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member had vehicle troubles, home safe and sound

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mwmules is in Cleveland with his little flightline van and it stalled out, will not start.

He is at the Best Western on Snow Rd.

chevy box truck with the 6.5

I'm working on finding him a tow/service truck but any member in the are that could help would be great.

nine one three six eight nine 5355 dave

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did he check the usual 6.5 suspects, frame mounted electric fuel pump, oil pressure switch, PMD?

85CUCVtom

SOS!!! Memeber with vehicle troubles

Crap, I just saw this, I was available when you posted Gimp, I would have been able to help.

Missed you this weekend Gimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Turned out fuel cap vent was inop and after coming back to motel @2300 from Akron the night before from getting hitch welded it pulled a vacuum on tank over night and sucked fuel back to tank. I tried purge up under hood but could not get enough air out to run. Gimp looked up a lot of road service folks but none returned my calls. 18operator suggested World truck and trailer and there guy was there in an hour spent another 30 mins doing the same when the light bulb went off and in unison we both when Fuel filter vent on frame, he purged I cranked and van ran. I was on the road and about 2 hours later spring shackle on trailer broke, put on spare patched with muffler clamp to get to Indian Lake and trailer sits at members house till whenever! Finally got to my house Monday afternoon. Thanks to all that helped me get back,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks