• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member locator map??

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you making any headway on the map integration?

How about getting newer members access to the old site to upload things to the resources section???

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for members in the New Mexico area. . . :p

SS members!
Greetings from San Angelo, TX :-D

I'm not exactly near Las Cruces... but my in-laws are in Alamogordo, NM. If you ever head east, we're only 400 miles from ya :!:

We get out to Alamogordo a few times each year. I'm watching GL for interesting auctions at Holloman AFB. I figure the recovery would have a local off-base staging point at the in-laws place.

BTW... I agree, the Map Feature would/will be wonderful.

woodywood

Private
when you get it fixed will you please make it where we can edit our locations when i became a member i lived in memphis i now live in stanton tn technically its dancyville but nobody knows where that is maybe d doyle and captain!

SixSpeed

Banned
Can we revisit this topic? I looked for HOURS this morning and couldn't find anything to suit the needs for a Member Map for this site.

I DID however, find an experienced vBulletin software designer who would be happy to create a custom piece of software for our exact needs. While it would cost some money, with all of the great people on this site we could raise the money quite easily, and I would be happy to pitch in a good portion of the cost.

Few things on this website seem as important as knowing where people are, with all of the traveling/events/recoveries/outings its SO nice to know where people are located.

Any thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks