• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member "Staging Lots" ??

emr

I think what im saying is part of what was asked for, i am off rt 80 xt 28 Landing/Lk Hopatcong.New Jersey 40 seconds off the highway, easy off, easy on,I have had guys drop trucks off and somebody else pick em up a week later, big parts too, i have a good size fork lift to help with transitions, I am also very happy to offer a stop to check out anybodys truck in transit thru the state for there own general in route maintanence, i have shop air out side ,and easy access to auto parts stores. and i have alot of big iron parts on hand that would just need to be replaced .or something.I can also towbar anything we have from George washington bridge or from the P.A. line, may need feul cost for that these days, otherwise to steel guys its part of the club.cant let anybody make a home for something, I rent my space for my toys, but welcome u are...973-219-4499 i answer my phone, .Randy

chevycrew

I dont have much room for storage, but I drive past Hill AFB twice a day. It is only 10 mins from my house.

If there is assistance, inspection, anything, Just contact me to make sure Im available.

beaubeau

I have a trailer at Stout Field which I should have papers on Mon or Tues. I am worried about weather and the cost of fuel right now. I was wonderind if there is anyone around there that can pick up a M750 trl. and store it for me?I was thinking 30 days may make a difference. But then if I wait 30 days, the fuel may go up another $1.00 per gall! Dam if U do, dam if U don't!! I am checking different avenues right now. I should have waited till summer, but I think I got a good Deal!!??? Any imput would help right now? Phil

beaubeau

Pick up needed!

:nothingfunny: Is there anyone in the area of Stout Field that can pic up a 750 Trl and store it for me for approx. 30 days? I have been Dustin But moving and plowing snpw and trying to get my truck ready and I think I got pneumonia. If not, Then I will have to send my son . Thanks, Good luck, Phil. :deadhorse:

beaubeau

RE: Pick up needed!

Hello Gimpyrobb! I don't have pics of this particular trl, but there are some on Trailers Forum, Feb 1 of the M750 trl. I bought it from pics on GL, and it loocked in good shape!!!???It can be hauled with a single axle tractor and or a Trl. Dolly hoocked to a Deuce. I am trying to finish up my 2006 Chevy 1Ton duramax to haul it back to N.H. when I can. If it can ever stop snowing here, I might be able to get things done. I have a Plow Route I take care of, and it keeps me TOO, busy!!! I have made an Appt to pick it up next week on Friday. I suppose the appt can be done earlier, bot not any later. I got my Paid in Full on 2-27-08. I have about 1200miles one way to get to it.
Any help on that end would be great!, Good Luck, Phil

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

I'll do what I can, but I wasn't thinking of a trailer like that. I don't have access to a tow dolly. I PMed my cell.

54reo

Sorry beaubeau, my tractor is a LONG way from being on the road.

How about a local commercial towing/hauler moving it to a SS members' yard?

Any local SS members that can help here? Don't make me have citizensoldier start rattling cages! :)

kubota_247

I have a single axel Freightshaker with a 32' equipment trailer with a hyd. ramp and elec. winch. I have hauled several dueces and 5T's with it. The biggest thing so far was a D6 and it looks like I'll be hauling a MF 450-S tracked excavator (equivalent to a JD 690) next week. 40 acres of storage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks