• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memberlist

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd like to see it updated....... maybe send an email to all the members and ask who is still active?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Memberlist

clinto said:
I'd like to see it updated....... maybe send an email to all the members and ask who is still active?
:ditto: There are a bunch of people who haven't/never posted in 5 years. Maybe a search by alphabet. Not like it is now, but,
A...
B...
C...
D...
etc. A list. 'cause you don't know what page of the 200 + pages the letter "M" starts on.
Just a thought, not complainin' :wink:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have tried to look people up to send them a PM and have found no effective way to search. I had to end up trying to remember a post they posted and finding them that way. Even when I sort them different I end up with a list of a bunch of members that I've never even heard of and there still seems no rhyme or reason to the way they are sorted.

CCATLETT1984

guys, thanks for the input.

as for sorting by state, we'd have to modify the userlist module to allow for searching that database field. Then there is the issue that not everyone has the field filled in the same way, some have just the state, others the town&state and still others have abbreviated. We need to come up with a standard. We are working on some updates/fixes for the site right now. I'll see what we can do about the memberlist, as it shouldnt be a big deal to do this.