• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in/around Charlotte NC

Scottd9990

NC /SC Trails

None accessable by a deuce or 5 ton
Anyone know about the Trans Eastern Trail? TET was laid our for Dual Sport Motorcycles, but mostly back roads (Dirt as much as possible) from Gulf Coast of FL to Maine. I am thinking of trying to drive my Deuce on some of the SC and NC sections this spring. I have all the gps routes. Anyone else interested? See below for more info!

See link here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=589118

P.S. My Title just came in the mail today! WaaHoo!!

Now what is the NC DMV going to take me for registration???? Any ideas how to get this done without a ton of $$?????

Scott

Last edited:

69M35A2

Hi 69M35!
You up for a trip in a month or so??
Hey man, once I get my Deuce registered and road worthy I defiantly will take a trip with you. I can't say for sure if I can have all of that done before a month or so but I'll keep in touch. Nice to meet fellow people from around this part of the country.

Scottd9990

Hay Jon!! You bet!
I live close to the speedway.

69M35: I have several motorcycle trips i have done that would be fun. The Trans Eastern trail to start, then Trans Americ Trail across TN and Mississippi. I have maps and gps for both.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks