• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

Onestar

Nice Front Royal, I will have to come out that way some time it would be a nice drive for the cucv.

Where in Gainsville? I'm fairly familiar with the area and your not to far away.

Well acutally, we should all meet up somewhere, I just have a couple of fixes. Taking a little bit of time to get the parts but hopefully by the end of the month.

Firejareen

Since I will be working all weekend, that monday for lunch would work for me. I would like to bring my truck but the pressure plate spun on the flywheel and it is pulled apart to fix it. If it is done by then I will drive it up, otherwise I will be driving my p.o.s. car.

MarcusOReallyus

Welcome, Bikeman! You're about 3 hours or so from the folks that posted on this thread back in January. I'm near them. Look us up if you get to the northern end of the state. We're still southerners! :D

L1A1

I'm Not in NoVa but in Harrisonburg which is about half way down the Shenandoah Valley. Not far from the mountains.......
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks