• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

L1A1

THe duece is titled as a 1997 and my stepson (a state inspector) says a light may be required. So I'm not sure about the requirements. Anything you know would be appreciated.
It is required in Va if you're not going the antique route. Both of my M151A2s needed them (I put regular tags on 'em instead of antique).
Matt

AlxJ64

Does he work at Advance Auto?
Negative. He runs an automotive fabrication shop. Does, tube work, drag chassis, anything fabrication related, jack of all trades but specializing in 4x4s. Does sinister good work. Full Awn Fabrication is the name of the operation. He doesn't advertise much because he brings in all his work word of-mouth and its just enough to keep him busy and not in over his head.

TacticalTruck

The Plains will put a sticker on anything! Ha, just kidding. In some cases like this, I've been able to argue that it did not come w/ one so it doesn't need one. The inspector could make you put one on and if he's a real pain the truck is suppose to have clearance lights on top of the cab. At least w/ the A3 you are ahead of the game w/ back up lights and clearance light on the bed. We mount our own tires. We regularly have to break down A3 wheels to clean them and replace the o-ring so they hold air.

bschermann

Hey Tactical Truck
I drove by your business yesterday after running the dog at the park across the road. I saw quite the inventory. Now that I know where you are at I'll stop by one day when the 1009 is back on the road. I'll try your dikes on glow pllug removal trip this afternoon.

Thanks

olbucksnort

Proud to say I'm the 10th Gen of Virginians in our Family (enough BS) . Any events down south around Kings Dominion area , Shout ! and we'll join in.
Decimal coordinates (latitude, longitude):
38.031064,-77.306827 Bowling Green , Va. AKA , Boring Green.

BigWill1985

Re: Virginia

I'm a short way away, but am looking forward to maybe doing some driving in my M817 when I get back stateside. I live down in Norfolk, and would love to meet up with some other gear heads. I'm deployed right now, though, on the USS Emory S. Land (AS-39). As things sit now, I fly back home sometime in early June. I'd be up for a meet up somewhere within maybe 3-4 hours of me. Anything more than that and I start getting a little sore (both in the ass and in the wallet)!

~ Will Courtier ~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks