• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

membership

carguy455

clinto said:
I do like black t-shirts and sweaters........after they get dirty, you can wash them and you can't really tell.

White? Better not do anything other than sit on the sofa in them....
RIGHT ON CLINTO !!!!! I want an Olive Drab one , kinda GI lookin , something I'm not afraid to work on a deuce in !!!!

Good point by the way . :wink:

N1265

I have been kinda holding off untill you get the store open... But I cant wait any longer. Just ordered two magnets, hope the quality is good.

I Think while I got the " spending mood " going on I will also make a donation.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steel Soldiers beer huh?

One of my brews I call 'Boiler Room Brew- for when all the gages read red!' It is pretty strong. Came up with that because I'm an engineer in the Navy.

I also do a great Hard Cider, I'll take a picture of it and send it along. Will be done by Aberdeen, because the cider is fast. Beer takes 3 months or more, so only what I have left is coming to Aberdeen with me. BUT I will have a 5gal keg of cider for you guys to try. Hmmm. maybe I should start making more?

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There will probably be 2 new t-shirts around by Aberdeen. I am also working on buying some stickers and magnets in bulk to sell in the store. Hang in there gang. Oh, and one shirt will be OD and the other Black!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just bought 2 t-shirts and 2 magnets..............

:jumpin: [thumbzup] :mrgreen: