• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day event in NC

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Scheduled for memorial day this year in Thomasville N.C. is a full day of events for monday the 25th of May. ctmustang(charlie) and I have been in contact with event organizers and have also atteneded a planning committee metting. the committe is wanting military vehicles for the parade and other activities.

schedule of events: Please follow this link.

http://www.ci.thomasville.nc.us/Downloadable_Documents/docs/Memorial Day 2009 Schedule of Events.pdf

pictures and video of last year:
please watch the video.

Chair City Memorial Day Celebration

any questions contact:
Jim little - parade chairman
336-476-7607
email - jnpoct23@triad.rr.com

Plans for high ranking officers in the military, Governor Bev Perdue, elected dignitaries and other military personel. Bands, military and vetrens groups.

pm me for possible convoy info to Thomasville for parade line up.
line up time is 10:00am

This would be a GREAT opportunity for steel soldiers and other military vehicle enthusiasts to participate in a very worthwhile event.:-D:driver:

sincerly Neil and Brian Hendrix

rsh253

Hey Neil,

I'm going to plan on being there & will bring my '42 jeep. (But you'll have to promise to not run me over with your bad ol' deuce.) I'll be coming up from Charlotte on 85, & have to get there early enough before the parade to off-load the the MB from the trailer.

I'll PM you later.

-Russ

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Russ thats great. follow the link above and email Jim little. Line up is at 10:00 am. 85N to 85Business north. exit National High way to the right. PM me if you need to. That makes 3 so far. wish we had a 100.

Neil

rsh253

Neil,

I've sent an e-mail to Jim. I'll PM you if I have any questions after hearing from Jim. If we don't have the quantity, we'll just have to make it up with quality!

-Russ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks