• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day fun...with a M35

wildbilly1760

I zip tied an American Flag to each turn signal guard on my m-109. I wanted to attach them to the front bumper, but didnt have a way to hook em on. If i had some I would have flown the "Dont Tread On Me" flags. Was a nice touch driving through our small town with the flags flying, then we went to our annual family camp out. Minus the wife, who just had our third kid, and was still in the hospital. She said, " Just take the boys and go to camp and let me and the baby here to rest."... Okay, so we went. Anyhow, I think an American flag to the front of both sides of the vehicle would be allowed? I saw some AmVets on Sunday, and they didnt say anything.. Bill

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just because no one said anything doesn't make it right. Especially in todays society.aua