• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memphis to Indy and back 8/18-8/20

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Like it says I will be leaving Memphis around noon on 8/18 headed thru Nashville and Louisville to Indianapolis. Well 20miles east of Indy. Returning on the morning of the 20th. It anyone needs anything from Memphis Equipment and doesn't want to pay the shipping just get with Ed York down there and I will pick it up. Or if anyone needs anything driven back or delivered back this way I can hold stuff. No huge stuff please. I can only fit so much in my challenger.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live about 20 miles east of Indy. What town are you headed too? If you have any problems up here give me a call. If you want my number just PM me.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Mohawk. Tiny community between greenfield and indy. My family has lived there since the 1870s

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Pm me your number we will have to get together and grab a bite to eat. I lived there for a year or so back in 2005 so I know my way around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks